Wednesday, 12 April 2006

last few days of sem....

Finally wrapped up my UROPS with my last oral examination ^^ Now have to make appointment to discuss possible honours project with Jani and Prof.... Just left with the last 3262 practical tmr afternoon and the 71 viva tomorrow nite... Speaking of which I FLUNKED my 3262 CA... 20% of my grades DOWN THE DRAIN.... the silver lining to the dark cloud is that our group assignment was a decent grade.... really need that 60% of the finals to get me a decent grade..... *outs on mugging cap and hope it's not too late*

Japanese 0ral later this evening... hope I dun pull Yilin dn along with me.... Still have behavioral and tumor assignments to finish by this weekend as well, and the NANA translation job (why does chp 54 haf so much dialogue?!) Must try and make sure my CAP remains above 3.5....

Anyways, seems like I probably would be able to take BOTH biz jap and jap 6 next AY, assuming that there are NO timetable clashes ^^ Signed up for the field studies module during special sem, so I no longer need to take developmental bio~~ *yay* there goes 3 weeks in July, but I get to go to Tioman again for a week ^^ Love doing field studies there! So good that Tioman has so many diff types of habitats within walking distance of Paya Beach Resort ^^

No comments: