Wednesday, 23 August 2006

so gonna miss you....

In the midst of all the paperwork and medical checkups and trying hard to get the lab un-landlocked, Delphine decided to AWOL on me today... And since she needs to go for a checkup at the service centre, I would be laptop-less for a week~~~ *cries* Rather trying for me since it's like term-time AND my laptop is for work AND play, I wonder if how I am gonna survive this... The service centre better get it all done within the week, man!! Thankfully UROPS taught me to backup stuff, so the super important stuff like my Honors readings are on me thumb ^^ Main problem I would be facing (other than a lack of entertainment) would be not being able to charge my shuffle..... Guess this would be a good time to do my textbook muggings and pack my room....

The medical checkup today was OK, since it was basically checking the normal vitals and like reflexes etc., plus the filling up of a questionaire. Now all that's left is the HUMOGOUS sorting out of safety porotocols etc to make OSHE happy... The basic guidelines are up but seems to be insufficient... Oh well. My part in this mess is to sort out the basic First Aid Kit for both the lab and for the field...

No comments: