Tuesday, 10 October 2006

It's that time of the semester again...

Somehow this semester, all my 3 modules all don't have any mid-semester tests/quizzes but have tonnes of papers and projects to do, and since I have yet to start on ANY of them... Just can't seem to get out of this procrastination rut... Gonna stay staying over in lab like at least once a week in an attempt to get stuff started, and staying over with a fellow labbie tonight.. Thus marks my lab residing weeks... Pretty amazing that there are 4 of us still in lab at nearly 9 at night, with 2 other coral labbies staying late to do work too... Haha.. Dinner was the usual lab hodge-podge of food, and other than less traffic, it DOES seem like lab during the day...

Oh wells, better get started on stuff and not waste this time that I am scrapping out to do work... All those assignments and stuff I need to prepare for my project as well... Will ramble on some more if and when I cannot sleep....

No comments: