Tuesday, 18 October 2005

few more weeks to go....

Typing this outside SPS before I need to head over to lab and whack more tiles... Doesn't help that the *stupid* NUS-VPN for the LAN just refuses to connect (just installed it again after surviving on 1 year plus w/o the Cisco client)..... So back to wireless for me while I do some sort of update for the 2 weeks of absence...

Well, semester's coming to an end :( And I am REALLY behind time for my UROPS... *bleah* The only up-side of it is that making tiles (or at least violently throwing them on the floor in a bid to get them out of the mold) sure is a great way to de-stress... Until i get TOO frustrated with them NOT coming out... Aargh.... (Let me know if anybody wants to join me in venting their anger/frustrations/ etc on my tiles ^^) Another round of tile making on Thu tho'.... Plus I really need to see tha environmental science guy (early?) next week... Being a procrastinator AND a slowpoke really doesn't help at all....

On the other hand, the cladistic report dateline got extended til next wk, meaning Chee Peng and I can breathe a little easier, and do stuff on Thu and Fri instead of rushing everything out today.... Wanna go home earlier to (1) watch Extreme Japan, (2) finish microbio reports, and (3) get enough rest before tmr's full day that includes general physio lab and a fieldtrip to MacRitchie...

Japanese classes are gonna kill me pretty soon... din SU, so need to really buck up, man... last 2 lessons on 敬語, and I dun really get them... Plus, 先生 managed to get me to go for some video conferencing in Japanese on Friday (supposed to be for intermediate Japanese language pple... and LAJ2203 is STILL elementary... help!!) *sleepy* Need to get back to lecture prep for L49....

No comments: