Monday, 3 October 2005

handphone woes....

Aargh!!! Why is it that HPs in Singapore don't last beyond the 2-year plan that they come with?!? Well, at least mine doesn't..... My nice Sony Ericsson just did what a cranky Windows machines does... Show me a BLUE screen of death.... But since it is still kinda functional, Abel was saying that it is possibly a software prob *grumbles* Meaning I need to make a visit to one of the THREE service centres ard in Singapore... Prob at the end of the week.... Thu or Sat I guess (anybody wanna come along w me?) Do the Japanese have such problems? Or do their warranties last for two years instead of the meagre one year here? There goes my watever I haf saved.... Was saving for iPod nano, as well as basic open water, but guess that wld haf to go into either my hp repair or the cost of a new one.... Esp since my hp model is old, as well as not very popular.... Meaning I prob only get $20 bucks for it if I am lucky... *growl*

At least today was not ALL gloom and doom... Microbio CA over (tho' I was kinda in a daze since my hp died-ed just before the CA, and now you know how reliant I am on my hp now...), and I got into the Hiroshima homestay ^^ Now, need to pursuit Daddy that the 1000-odd bucks spent wld be worth it... Need to reply by Thu (06 Oct) so that's quite a bit of fast talking I wld need to do... Esp since I end late on Tues and Wed, plus I haf Jap mid-term tmr *cries* I will survive........................

No comments: