Friday, 4 August 2006

LIT training course 01

Why am I blogging when I have like less than 3h to finish up my fish survey report, print it out and get to NUS to hand it in?! Just goes to show how much of report writing I can suffer from before I need a break.... The fish report is like a third done (thankfully the nightmarish freshwater one is all wrapped up!!), no time to recheck my graphs... Just gonna put them in like that and hope I don't die too badly.... And why am I in such dire states? All due to LIT training that we had last night, resulting in me reaching home at 10.40pm and two reports to finish....

Karenne's doing the first few sessions, and learnt of quite a few more survey methods briefly last night at the NParks Biodiversity Centre @ Peirce Rd. Not the most accessible place but still not too ulu... There's another session tonight, same place, same time, to continue on the LIT codes and stuff. Thank goodness I still remember a little of what Zee went through with us last year since I would be near to dead tired by then... So basically for this course, it's NIE, NParks and MBL people all being trained together to do reef surveys, and our first training dive is on the 19th... So there's like 4 days of diving for me this month!! Don't know if I should jump for joy or not.... Should stop my rant here... Need to finish my report....

No comments: