Monday, 12 November 2007

Flickr still largely under construction...

Okies. Watermarking of public photos done. Think will only watermark my non-people shots. Would also be easier to share photos this way. Won't be replacing the people shots that are already watermarked, so if anyone actually wants those photos, just send me a message and I'll just sent it to you directly. Will try to make the watermark a little less ugly conspicuous for photos placed in blogs. Pretty much still playing about with how to go about doing all this so any kind of (hopefully) constructive feedback would be much appreciated. ^^

Meantime, I still need to get a external HDD just for me photos, before I can collate and organise all my photos proper. I know that there are still many missing photos (both on Flickr and on Multiply) like last year's trip to Japan and stuff but it's slowly and surely appearing bit by bit!! I really am no good at packing, be it my physical room or my digital stuff so everything's just trudging along at the moment. Miss putting up photos and stuff so quickly like how I used to...

No comments: