Wednesday, 30 March 2005

Ranting Time!!!!

くそ。。。2.5 weeks left of lessons... reading week then it's the exams.... Aargh!! Feel so messed up....

1) Marine eco report dued this friday, and I STILL dunno how to go about doing it. Hopefully discussing it with Nalini and Desmond later would shed some light.... Plus there is still the 2nd part of the stream eco to do in the lab, with the report dued who-knows-when! And the data is with Martyn (I think)
2) Have culture presentation for TC nxt week, draft dued on Mon...
3) GEM2900 project dued nxt Thu, need to type out my part and email to the rest of the group
4) Body temp regulation assignment dued sometime nxt week...
5) Eco proj... Prob need to do it this wkend (do hope that Leonard can get hold of his car)... The report is like dued just before reading wk (I think) Plus there is still the counting and identification of the ants....
6) Worst news I just got is that that the dued dates for my ISM papers and presentations got moved fwd by nearly a week. This means that I have like ard a week to get them done once my exams end.... Slightly less than a week to get not 1 but 2 pseudo-71 papers out... So much for relaxing for a day before "pia-ing" again...
7) Plus there is the thing abt starting revision (and preparations of help sheets) early....

Stupid me pressed the backward button on lappie just now, so I had to re-type in like most of this entry all over again... Feel like such an idiot... The slightly better side of things is that Air has sorta ended and Tactics shld end by nxt week (and froth-bite is lagging on their releases), so I have much less anime to keep an eye out for... LOL, Tsubasa is gonna start airing real soon tho' but think I shld have enough "holding area" on my lappie for them til after the exams.... So much for Rachel's observation that I look pretty relax... Guess my daily face is just to expressionless most of the time, plus I do try NOT to think too much abt all of this.... Just had to let all of that out... Feel much better now ^^

No comments: