Tuesday, 14 June 2005

After some shut eye....

Hmmm.... Managed to get *some* sleep after all, but I think I am NOT meant to last multiple nights in SPS.... So much for a full fledged marathon... Guess we wld just finish up by watching segments of the the features discs (as recommended by Ifty), then I can actually get back to my bed tonight! And then I can enjoy my extended vcds at a more leisurely pace ^^ AND I get a chance to actually pack my rm as well... Tho's I prob wld be back on Friday, to *hopefully* settle some UROPS and module stuff, especially since the UNSW students coming for the science summer school programme wld be arriving on Saturday, and the 10 of us wld be meeting them on Monday during the welcome tea =^-^= PLUS, there's the semestral cleaning of SPS rm on Monday as well.... *hefty yawn* Kinda a good thing that I wld be occupied with helping the summer programme, otherwise I *might* feel a tad bit lonely since Nam is gg back to HK tmr, and wld only be back a week later.... Guess I kinda need to start on Minna no Nihongo for Japanese 4 as well, dun wanna be forever getting a B for jap.... Which reminds me, there's still that humongous ambition of mine to translated some of the Kino no Tabi stories into english too... [Not to mention the vectoring and walling I am supposed to be finishing up.... No, I haven't forgotten abt the hikaru no go wall or the inuyasha vector....]

Yes, going home tonight seems more and more appealing with each passing moment *nods head* I definitely DON'T wanna shower in science again... at least not until the upgrading(s) are all done... the shower head was pretty old, and more of getting a jet of water than anything else, but I think the freakiest part was how the noise/sounds from the upgrading that was going on a few rooms away just carried.... Half the time I wasn't sure if the noise was from there or if one of the workers actually came in to use the toilet... Pretty nerve wrecking if you just had a couple hours of sleep somewhere far from your bed, more so due to severe myopia... But that was the nearest shower ard, so.... *shudder* What i wld give for a nice warm shower at the moment....

Present wallpaper: Nice dark wall of Vincent from Final Fantasy - Advent Children that I managed to get off MT ^^ Matches the black of my IBM thinkpad wonderfully! The CGI is done so nicely, but when is squaresoft gonna put us out of agony and release the DVD?!? The release date has already been pushed back a number of times....

No comments: