Wednesday, 8 June 2005

Guess I owe u guys this......

Yea.... sorry for the "downtime" and the lack of posts... been a little busy, plus internet connection at home is more than a little wonky....

Got back my results a week ago. Good news is that everything is above a C+... the bad news is that there weren't any As either *hefty sigh* Oh well, that's the last sem (I hope!) that I would be taking 6 modules. Back to a normal load of 5 ^^ Aside from Japanese 4, Microbiology and UROPS, I am still short of 2 modules to take... Probably gonna be more LSM modules I guess...

So what has Juan been busy with? No, not with FF7... If I was busy with that, you guys would definitely read more about escapades of how to catch the *stupid* chocobo etc.... Been helping out in the NUS High School camp (that's for this week) and one thing that I have DEFINITELY learnt from this is that Juan is NOT cut out to be a primary school teacher or work in a childcare centre... Batteries don't last long enough... Will be over after this week. Whoppee!! Then I have ard a week free before I need to help with the NUS summer exchange programme for the UNSW pple... Yes, that gives me ard one week to settle my UROPS project.... Guess I hafta select from the list of Bio Sciences projects...

Okie... wanna wrap this up so I can get back to fiddling ard with MSN messenger 7.0... Ciao for now....

No comments: