Wednesday, 17 August 2005

badminton... and more CORS woes....

Just got back from playing badminton w Wai, Immanuel and his fren ^^ *lol* First time that I actually step foot inside the NUS badminton hall! Feels good playing *some* kind of sport after goodness knows how long of slacking.... Plus, I realise that I really suck! Nicely hot and humid inside the hall since neither the fans nor the air-con cld be switched one but it was still really enjoyable all the same ^^ Wai and I still haf a fieldtrip dn to Sungei Buloh at 2... Prob wld fall asleep on the bus *grin*

Stupid CORS is acting up *again* It sure din give me this much trouble in any of the previous semesters... Tutorial registration at the moment and I REALLY need to register for my Jap modules... Can only make it for very limited slots, and I wld be away on my fieldtrip later, and by the time we are gonna get back to NUS, the registration wld haf ended and the next round wld haf very limited number of tutorial slots *cries* In the mean time, I need to get lunch....

No comments: