Tuesday, 27 December 2005

All Muddled Up...

Narnia is just TOO popular.... Went to PS today, with the intentions of watching it but it was soldout all the way til the 6pm show (which was only left w the first 3 rows).... So went to watch King Kong instead.... Peter Jackson directed, Naomi Watts and Andrien Brody starred, and Andy Serkis was the man in the suit again!! This time as King Kong of those beautifully gorgeous golden eyes~~ *melts* If anything, Kong KNOWS how to get great views of the scenery... Both in the natural jungle and in the concrete jungle that New York is/was.... Plus had some serious discussion, that has resulted in my slightly muddled state of mind....

Juan really needs to spend time doing some thinking by herself... Feel like a boat with a spoilt compass and dislocated rudder, just set adrift in the open sea... Been backsliding too long... How on earth did I get here... No aim, no focus, lost.... Need to get back to my first love, God... Boy, oh boy.... Timing cannot be any better... Walt called to update me a little abt the 40DOP that AMC is gonna embark on, and there are no such things as coincidences when it comes to God and His timing...

First things first.... Need to REALLY sort out my walk... The at-the-moment-non-existent walk.... Then prob my room and the kinda-sticky situation I am in now.... And CORS bidding starts proper on 29th.... And to top it all off, my bag has somehow managed to swallow my stick eraser and my thumbdrive... Meaning it's prob time for me to go back to my backpack.... Hope to find them soon.....

28 Dec, 11am, EDIT: And they turn up on my chair in lab.... PHEW

No comments: