Saturday, 31 December 2005

Last day of the year....

It's the last day of the year again... Where did my 2005 fly off to?!?

Spent most of my day watching Hallmark's "The 10th Kingdom", and it has been really interesting ^^ Nice little re-visit to the Grimm brothers' world of fairy tales.... Can't help but admire what nice calves Kimberly Williams (Virginia Lewis) has... Nice mix of a great sense of humour and a whollop of twists... Hallmark does make such nice mini-series... The next one that I would get is probably gonna be "Dinotopia", and I would REALLY love to have the 2 books written by James Gurney. The artwork is fabulous and detailed, and the style of writing the story as if some old manuscript/diary was found in a hidden corner of a large library is really appealing to me ^^ Semester starting, and with my combination of modules, can't afford to slack too much, so I guess my show/anime watching time would need to be grossly cut down... Still have "Band of Brothers" and a couple of other Japanese movies that I bought but not yet watched... Just one more week of holidays left.... Need to get back to finishing up my scrapbook and trying to pack my room, so...

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD!!!

No comments: