Monday, 17 April 2006

blogger hates me...

Happy 22nd to Lester, Linus, and Swee San!!!



Seems like blogger and firefox dun get along anymore everytime I try to post a new entry in firefox, it crashes.... so I am FORCED to update my blog (hopefully only for now) using IE.....

Anyways, some quick updates before I get stuck in the exam runt.... Firstly, the friend that I have been blogging about ain't mad at me anymore ^^ *phew* Well, she says she hasn't quite forgiven me about my attitude during the project, and I understand that, I really am glad that she isn't pissed anymore ^^ Still have a couple of friends to patch up with, though I shldn't risk further aggravating them during the exam period... Really do hope that I can make up with them.

Next, dad gave the green light for the internship!! *bounces* So off to Hiroshima for me! Now, to wait and see if any of my Japanese 5 friends manage to get one of the 2 places after the interviews.... Feel so nervous for them... Know of at least 5 of them who applied but didn't get in, and there are only 2 places... Want ALL of them to get in, but guess that ain't possible... Shall have to wait til Thu morning then...

Finally done with ALL my assignments, and can concentrate on MUGGING Well, my exam schedule is up for all those who are interested.... This time round, I REALLY have something(s) on that would keep me going through the PILES of mugging....
(1) Openwater course finally becoming a reality in May before I go off for...
(2) 3-week internship in Hiroshima, after which I would be back to start on my Honours project before starting on...
(3) Special semester with LSM4263 Field Studies in Biodiversity, an intensive 3 weeks that includes a 1-week fieldtrip to Tioman (for the THIRD time~~)
(4) And of course, there's always my anime and dramas and books that are beckoning to me~~~

Busy busy busy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay next time go diving jio me :D