Friday, 16 March 2007

Just because I haven't done this for a while...

3 things that scare me:
Falling from a height
Total darkness
Marilyn Manson

3 people who make me laugh:
Just pick any 3 of my friends ^^

3 things I love:
Books
Nature
Sun

3 things I hate:
Pickles
Green peppers
Fickle-mindedness

3 things I don't understand:
Physics
Macromedia Flash
People

3 things on my desk (in lab):
Indo-Pacific Coral Reef Field Guide
The Statistical Sleuth
FiNS magazines

3 things I'm doing now:
Playing KoL
Chatting online
Typing this

3 things I wanna do before I die:
Visit random places in Japan
Visit random places in UK
See whaleshark in the wild

3 things I can do:
Dive but not drive
Swim but not cycle
Play the piano but not a guitar

3 things you should listen to:
Common sense
Your conscience
The sea

3 things you should never listen to:
Offkey singing
Jolin Tsai
Ambiguity

3 things I'd like to learn (haven't started yet):
Driving
Cycling
Korean

3 favorite food:
Udon
Laksa
Cha soba

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Water
Orange juice
Vitasoy

3 TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid:
Thundercats
Enid Blyton
Captain Planet

=======================================================

And thus I complete today's quota of randomly useless stuff to do ^^

1 comment:

boonleong said...

Jolin Tsai not bad wat... at least her ONE hokkien song, haa...