Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Yet another episode missed...

This is getting to be a bad habit.... I SHALL NOT MISS THE LAST TWO EPISODES OF ONCE UPON A TREE 2~~~ Been thoroughly rained out this week. Not to mention still recovering from my Fri-Sun nature stints of diving and intertidal guiding at Semakau. Back from yet another really rainy, cold, wet dive.... And am glad to see my "lovely assistant" KS picking up the reviewing baton! Thanks bro~~ Especially since it was a kinda last minute arrowing at 2130h last night on MSN while I was still hunting down ID charts and various miscellaneous things for today's dive. Missed seeing Siva on TV. o(TT.TT)o

Here's Ria's usual preview summary,
as well as the review done by KS.

On a side note, I really need to clear this backlog of "should-blog-entries" about stuff. There's one on nudibranchs (as those following me on Flickr may have guessed from the influx of photos) that would hopefully come up over the weekend. Draft of the entry in english is done up but having a little trouble putting it into Japanese.... *koks own head*

No comments: