Tuesday, 5 October 2004

ただいま。。。

Guess I'm not going for lecture after all...not immediately after wolfing down lunch where I'm sure to sleep *sigh* Won't be very free until after exams (and camps), meaning that this would be a very simple blog for me to share stuff... at least until the hols kick in (or if I'm really bored) and I get a proper chance to tinker ard w stuff..
Was watching Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" last nite (yes, I finally got down to watching it since I bought the VCD)... I was definitely unable to watch the entire thing all at one go. It's just so hard to watch how the Lord suffered as He went to the cross....all that was done...just to save my unworthy little hide...I did manage to finish watching it, and being a very visual person, those images are gonna stay with me for pretty long...
The next two months are gonna be pretty busy...not only with school work and projects but also with preparation for both church and Campus Crusade for Christ Metamorhposis camps...I know the Lord will see me through but that sure doesn't stop me from feeling tired and weary at times...*must complete the race* *must complete the race* *must complete the race* What to do? Life's not easy...

1 comment:

YOasis said...

Juan Hui, Keep it going. That's where we need the strength of the Lord.
WCK