Wednesday, 6 October 2004

Confined to room...

Back at home now...still can't believe that I have MC til friday...guess it's really a great time for catching up on work, as well as spend some time w the Lord ^_^ however, the restricted movt is driving me nuts! can barely put weight on right foot anymore...especially when the painkiller starts to wear off...been hopping ard quite a bit (builds up the muscles in my left leg!) found a new way of climbing up the stairs at home...butt first! kinda climbing in a sitting position backwards....sure works out arm muscles....boy am i gonna be fit after this!

anyways, until now, I still haf no idea as to how I managed to hurt it so badly *sulkz* somehow i just missed A STEP and landed quite hard on my ankle...was like 2 steps away from the landing some more...wat's wrong w me?!? well, guess I'll get back to my work...might be seeing a Chinese tui na sinseh later...ah well....

No comments: