Tuesday, 21 December 2004

Prob the last post til sometime after Christmas...

Anyway, been thinking about missions quite a bit. Plus received an email from our science crusade mailing list regarding Gen12II for next year... really wanna go to Japan for the campus ministry but really need to pray about it. Only sounded it out to my mom, haven't approached my dad on the subject yet... need to go print out the details for me mom to read too... *crosses fingers* oh well, after all, God is in control, so I shall just wait upon Him ^-^

For those people who need good books to read, I recommend books by C.S. Lewis. The 7 books in the Narnia series (The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Boy and His Horse; Prince Caspian; The Voyage of Dawn Treader; The Silver Chair; The Last Battle) are targeted for children, but I still love them all the same! It's a pretty neat parallel of some parts of the Bible. Hey, don't go away thinking that he only writes kid's books! The Screwtape Letters is really amusing too!! And I wanna read finish The Great Divorce (of heaven and hell) and Mere Christianity that I borrowed from Kemin ^-^ Which reminds me.... need to remember to borrow Rachel's Tears from Wendy too!

Added a link to The New Adventures of Bobbin! (look to the right) Who would have thot that Joyce's Bobbin series that started in our sec days would have lasted so long, and been featured in the news and still be online!! =^-^=

No comments: