Sunday, 3 April 2005

iTunes....

Juan has finally gotten down to trying out iTunes ^^ The party shuffle option is perfect for me!! Beats selecting folders and songs in winamp then enabling the "shuffle" fn.... iTunes does the shuffling for me, and even includes the number of times I play each song, plus their ratings too!! Really shld have tried it out sooner.... Though iTunes doesn't have the flexibility of changing skins and stuff, nor the transparency selector that FooBar has.... Still, need to go figure out how I wanna org my playlists there... Plus it is really useful it I ever get an iPod ^^

To those who are interested to go try iTunes (it's free, ya noe) out too, the link is provided below....
http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Now listening to: INVOKE by T.M. Revolution (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Complete Best)

No comments: