Tuesday, 28 February 2006

And so the month of doom comes...

Not that I actually feel like posting anything, esp not w all the mountainload of readings and assignments to do, not to mention the lab work that just HAS got to be rushed out... Just felt that I needed to put sth up here to mark the end of Feb....

40DoP was started w a semi-blast on Sunday with us watching a vid by Rick Warren ^^ Mum signed up with a discussion group, so thankful for that ^^ Julia, May and Yanni also signed up, so ard half of my PCG are in the same discussion group to be led by Walt and Les... Pity Grace is in China, tho it does seem that she is enjoying herself with her granny. Really pray that God would give me the strength and energy to do the 40DoP materials faithfully through the rest of he next 38 days, esp with all the school stuff that needs to be done, and knowing how much I procrastinate... I can only lean on God's strength and peace. Once I have survived my March, the battle would be more than half done!! April heralds in exams, then need to start planning for honors, and I really wonder if either profs would wanna keep me on to do more stuff on the biofilms... Shall worry about honors project after I get past this sem and UROPS....

Miss my days lazing ard in the sun or on a boat....

No comments: