Monday, 13 February 2006

Weight off my head ^^

Juan's long awaited hair cut has finally been done~~~ *bounces* Being unwilling to spend more than 10 bucks on merely cutting away dead cells, a visit to EC house was the only choice I had. Yep... that place where you REALLY haf gotta try ur best-est to tell them wat kinda hair u want, esp if u DON"T wanna end up with their one-style-fits-all hairdo... Guess it won't matter so much for guys since u can nv go very wrong.... Not unless the guy wants Jap idol styled tresses that is... Anyway, managed to get something pretty close to wat I wanted ^^ よかったね~ Kinda haf a pseudo-Major Kusanagi Motoko (tink GITS) hairdo now.... Just that since SHE's a cyborg, she doesn't need to go for regular trims to maintain her do... Now, all that's left is for Juan to dye her hair light pink, as well as attain a great figure and atheleticism, to cosplay... Not that that's gonna happen any time soon!! Think would haf better luck searching for that elusive 青学 sports jersey, and cosplaying as a diff chara from TeniPuri every week... とにかく、my hair ain't as short as I would REALLY like it to be, but since frens haf been saying that I look better with long hair.... Tho having a chunk of it snipped off does help in making my head feel less heavy, as well as give my neck better ventilation....

On a side note, Grace is flying off to China (til ard July) for SEP tonight.... *sobz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trying to imagine you with said hairstyle... and i'm admitting it's rather difficult :p show me a photo!

juanicths said...

fine... will try and take another one of those self-photos when I get home tonite... tho I prob need to take them at diff angles :( Mum said I remind her of a poodle....