Friday, 26 January 2007

Life is short...

Dearest Linda,

I may not have known you long or very well but you have made an impression on my life. Your smiles, your cheerfulness, your entire sunny disposition really brightened up my day. Especially when going for SPS stuff at the end of the day. Can't believe that you are gone. Gone just like that. Not knowing what happen, just a couple of impersonal emails received today, to inform us that you went away on Wednesday 24 Jan 2007. I do hope you went as painlessly as possible, even as I join the many who have found you dear and would miss your presence. Really regret not meeting up with you after those couple of semesters together at SPS. Really. Your presence HAS made a difference in my life. I may not be able to remember the exact topic of our discussions, but I always went away thinking and pondering more. Really never thought that I would never get a chance to even say hi anymore. Even as I try to wipe away these tears and get on with life, I do hope you are at peace and that your family would pull together. God bless....

No comments: