Friday, 18 February 2005

Eye can see ^^

Pun in title is INTENDED!

My eye infection is clearing up pretty nicely ^^ 今、左のは痛くないの。 よかった! すぐ元気になります。 Seems like all the various medications are working nicely. The swelling is going away and now I am no longer irritated with my eye (except that it itches once in a while). Good thing too, since I need to be viewing microfilms in a dimly lit room....

Term break just round the weekend, and I so much catching up to do... Oh no!! *takes deep breath* Would be meeting Mun to do our 2 physio projects, need to finish up SS essay, prepare stats "cheat-sheets" for mid-terms, mug for mid-terms.... Guess catching STUDIO GHIBLI's Howl's Moving Castle wld be the only leisure activity I can plan for.... Walling and changing blog layout needs to wait....

BTW, I have been assigned to the Tokyo team for Gen12ii.... (Japan here I come!!!) Do keep me in prayer, as I haven't told my dad about this and I really don't know how he would take it.... My mom has been convinced but may or may not change her mind....

No comments: