Tuesday, 3 May 2005

Whew....

After 7.30pm today, my exams would be over ^^ Banzai!! Well, that just leaves me with 2 ISM papers to do by sat... kinda had a breather over the weekend, and that helps ^^ (in spite of the fact that most of my frens seemed to have ended their exams by last wk) Big relieve that my paper are *finally* gonna be over, tho I prob wld have quite a few sleepless nites trying to get out 2 review papers in 4-5 days...

Holidays wld soon be here, meaning time to do walling and vectors, plus time to look for UROPS prof... (oh... plus the neverending task of packing me room!) Started watching the TeniPuri anime, and decided to make episode summaries as I go along. These would be up on Oujisama.tk once CoolBlueX has proofread them for accuracy and degree of spoiler-ness... Prob would do the same for the musicals once I get round to watching them ^^ It has been sometime since I have done any summary writing for either a book or show, do hope those are fine... Kinda makes me feel like a reporter, the way I type them out while watching the anime...

Yep... feels kinda good having an update here after so long ^^ Just need to finish these two review papers... Hang in there Juan!!

No comments: