Wednesday, 5 January 2005

Clearing of Junk - Part II

Aargh!!! My room is still not packed!!! And lectures start next week.... *sigh* Managed to pack away last sem's stuff last nite tho' ^-^ Need to do quite a bit of packing of my books too... everything is like everywhere, and totally NOT organised.... really hafta do this. Made a promise to the Lord that I would be more consistent with my studies and commitments, so I really need to get rid of the clutter and sort out things.... *feel so guilty*

anyway, on the tsunami disaster, our ym has a condolence page (see link on right) Really pray that the rain would let up some what, so that the aid and search and rescue people can get access to the most devastated areas. I nearly cried when I saw the before and after satellite pics of acheh, indonesia... everything destroyed by the waves... really think that all the affected areas would need loads of long term aid. It really is time for all of us to make a diff in this world



No comments: