Tuesday, 8 November 2005

All I Ask (of books)

Okies... more stuff for relievig exam stress..... also a classic example of wat wld happen to ur email acc if and when u forget to logout of the Linux cluster in SPS... heehee.... at least it makes for interesting (tho still unwanted) spam...

==================================

> TEXTBOOK
> No more talk of darkness,
> Forget these wide-eyed fears.
> I'm here, nothing can harm you -
> my words will warm and calm you.
>
> Let me be your learning,
> let my light dry your tears.
> I'm here,
> with you, beside you,
> to guard you
> and to guide you
>
> STUDENT
> Say you'll teach me
> for exams, tomorrow,
> turn my head
> with talk of programming,
>
> Say you'll show me
> the tricks, now and always,
> promise me that all
> you say is true -
> that's all I ask of you
>
> TEXTBOOK
> Let me be your shelter,
> let me be your light.
> You're safe:
> No-one will find you
> though profs aren't
> far behind you ...
>
> STUDENT
> All I want is freedom,
> a world with no more labs ...
> and you always beside me
> to hold me and to hide me ...
>
> TEXTBOOKS
> Then say you'll share with me one
> price, one fortune ...
> Iet me lead you
> from your solitude ...
>
> Say you need me
> with you
> here, beside you ...
> anywhere you go,
> let me go too -
> Oh student,
> that's all I ask
> of you . . .
>
> STUDENT
> No way, jose, your price
> is too high
> I don't have so much to give
> I'll just have to,
> xerox your pages,
> or borrow you for a night
> or maybe too
>
> BOTH
> Spend your time with
> me, each
> night, each morning ...
>
> TEXTBOOK
> Say you'll buy me ...
>
> STUDENT
> I'll download you, true ...
>
> BOTH
> Read me -
> that's all I ask> of you ...
>
> (They kiss)
>
> Anywhere you go
> let me go too ...
> Read me -
> that's all I ask
> of you ...
>
> You'd better do well these exams, or no Phantoming!
> love,
> The SPS Phantom
> -----------<---{@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lame... boo...