Friday, 18 November 2005

Yet another bright and sunny day ^^

heehee... yet another outing for Juan ^^ this time round to Underwater World (darn... din get to go to Dolphin Lagoon) Got to meet some of the staff there who haf been looking after the coral nubiles and Pocillopora sp. for us. Thanks pple! Really won't mind working there during the hols or even after I graduate.... The crab exhibit is so funky too!! Esp the Japanese giant spider crabs(タカアシガニ)..... so cute against the nice blue BG.... even the spanner crab and arrowline yellow crabs were SO cute, holding on to that little piece of half eaten (cooked) prawn... AWWWWWW..... *glomps* Maybe I shld do a proj on marine crabs.... hmmm... oh wells, wld be travelling there quite a bit (after the exams that is... tho not sure how many times I can go dn before I am off to Japan..) to check on the coral nubiles and Pocillopora sp. and see if I can do any hol work or wateva ^^ Can get in free to see the big fat groupers too! heehee....

okies, need to go home to mug mug mug, plus wai is waiting for me too, so....

P/S. did a bit of re-org for the "friends" section, so the link outs are a little better.... will add some more marine links at a later date... prob after i do ver 2 of my blog...

No comments: