Thursday, 24 November 2005

And so the countdown finally begins....

Don't know if I shld be happy or sad.... Finally started my exams. While pple like Weisong and Ying Kai wld haf ended theirs by now..... Grrrr.... The Japanese paper was not as difficult as it could haf been, but that doesn't mean that it was easy either!! Made a couple of silly mistakes for the section on onomatopeia (did I even spell that right?) Tho' I was telling Meitoon that if I actually get at least an A-, I might not be SU-ing Japanese 05 next sem ^^ Oh well, at least that's one paper under my belt now ^^ Next up are the 9am papers @ PGP, meaning I have to go to bed by 10pm for the next 2 nights.... Haven't really studied for either, and prob can't remember most of my stuff.... Especially NOT for tomorrow's general physio!!!

Was running out of elastic bands for my hair, so dropped by JP to get some more.... Boy, has CHAMELON changed since the last time I needed to get hair accessories..... And NOT in the good way I must say. Most of the stuff is gaudy and weird now, especially the scrunchies and hair clips.... Wanted to get a hairband since the only functional one I have now is the one I bought at Metro in Sec 3 but they were all just weird or catering for the school uniformed crowd, so ya.... Took me quite a while to find the elastic bands amidst the absurd crowd and weird accessories there, and I managed to get one of those long-ish, wristband-like things that the girls ALWAYS wear in TW idol series, and it IS very useful in tying up my hair and compacting it ^^ Guess the only saving grace abt the place is that the earrings are still quite decent *yay* So Juan here blows 9 bucks on a pair of blue dangly ones ^^ My first set of dangly earrings!!! Hmmm... and in spite of the fact that I pierced my ears likea year and a third ago, I only have like 4 pairs of earrings (as of now), and the ones I use most often are the ones used for piercing... hehz.... Dawn would probably drag me to go earring shopping if she sees this ^^ Tho' I am probably long over-dued for a trip to Far East or Annex to (at least window) shop for accessories... One more thing to do after the exams I guess... Do let me know if you wanna join in!!

Better hit the books now if I don't wanna muck up on tomorow's supposed-CAP-puller-upper module...

No comments: