Tuesday, 22 November 2005

less than 48h to go...

Okies, so I FINALLY start my exams on Thu.... and pple like Weisong END on thu... can't help it, yet feel so un-motivated to actually mug properly... just hope I dun mess up my CAP such that I don't getta do honors... Actually managed to spend at least half of the day studying kanji and some of gen physio, then tried to make some sort of wire mesh thingie while reading gen physio notes.... hands hurt a little since the wire cutters in the dive store weren't too effective on the 3mm thick wire (or it cld just be that I dun haf enough strength....) Din really manage to finish it since (1) hands were starting to ache and I dun wanna risk a sprained hand during the exams (esp since just abt all my papers are essays..) and (2) was meeting Sirong for dinner and walking ard JP....

Ya, so my evening was pretty enjoyable, did break the tedium of mugging ^^ din really do much for de-stressing since FOR ONCE in my undergrad life, I am NOT freaking out near/during exam period... (must be all the boatrides and trips ard St John's and stuff) heehee.... semi-holiday mood liaoz... Ended up buying like a DVD set (Hallmark's 10th Kingdom) and some Discovery Chn VCD... That sets be back like 40 bucks for my Japan shopping fund :( [See la, Sirong, u shldn't haf gotten me into MJ...] And ya, din haf that much fun walking ard JP for a while ^^ heehee... Guess it's mainly cos hardly any of my frens wanna come all the way to walk ard.... ah well... Shld go mug a little more b4 heading to bed (hmmm... tho I kinda do EVERYTHING on my bed, well, except watch TV, tho I hardly do that nowadays, and eat)

No comments: