Sunday, 13 November 2005

reading week?

*sigh* the semester has officially ended.... and I think I just died-ed for my Japanese oral.... we had to face Okada-sensei due to the sitting arrangements *grumbles* that just makes me like dunno how many times more nervous than usu..... so pressurising... oh wells, good thing that my papers start pretty late, allowing me some time to go to TMSI and stuff (like go back to reading my non-textbook books ^^reading wk IS for reading!!).... gg dn again tmr, might even get a chance to snorkel a little ard Raffles Lighthouse while the rest dive ^^ Pretty cool that NUS has it's own dive boat, Mudskipper, and I get to ride on it!!! heehee.... wanna go get my license soon.... then can go diving w the rest of the lab pple.... feel pretty lousy being confined to snorkelling and land stuff...

been really lousy at updating stuff.. both here and in my actual diary, but then again, I nv was really gd at any kind of follow ups, be it keeping in touch w frens or constantly studying or even constant blogging/diary writing... oh wellz.... sometimes I do feel like becoming some social recluse... *darn* this is turning into one of those semi-coherent entries again.... seems like my bio clock *still* hasn't recovered from friday-saturday... Wat happened on friday? Pdus had a BBQ cum birthday celeb. Went earlier in the afternoon to help w the prep (along w another one of his frens, meaning I got to make a new fren...) Stayed over at NSRCC since it is like at the OTHER side of Singapore, and there was just no point going home, and as usu, this kinda sleepovers end up w staying up late to watch movies and random ads on Pdus' G5 (yesh, he brought that over, along w like nearly a quarter of his hse...), meaning I only had 2 hours plus of sleep that day, concussed when I got home on Saturday, slept the entire afternoon, meaning I cldn't sleep til like past midnight last night, thus my semi-coherent state of mind at the moment... and I need to be in lab like at 8.3oam tmr too.... my bio clock gets messed up pretty easily (yet another reason why I prob can't take part in any win-a-car challenges), tho because it nv can get settled in properly, I can basically condition myself to work at any hour... the BBQ was pretty gd, doubled up as a semi-gathering of ACJC pple, so we cld catch up a little w one another, tho' since it was Pdus' party at the same time, it was like a cluster of ACJC pple, a bunch of his sec school pals, and his church frens who were there w family and stuff... and today I find out that the juniors are gonna try and org another MRC gathering in early Dec to coincide w the week that Mr Loke wld be back in sunny ol' SG....

Juan must remember to start studying on Tues... mug mug mug mug mug....

No comments: