Monday, 21 January 2008

3 weeks into 2008...

Just a quick entry before I get back to doing the one week's worth of paperwork backlog. Two weekends ago, went treeclimbing at Kent Ridge Park with 5 other fellow NHC guides as part of our "evolution" from hermit crabs to treeclimbing crabbies. Yesh, I was climbing trees despite me having a cold of sorts (finally succumbed after 1.5-2 months of barely keeping the bug at bay). Spent the rest of the weekend recuperating somewhat before the week of helping out in hosting and running of an ACBD workshop at SBG. With the entire office mobilised, we are all now back at our desks trying to deal with all the things that came in while we were at SBG... And missing all the food that we were treated to during the week...

Spent last weekend aka the weekend that just past restfully. No naturey activities ^^ As much as I like love going out for nature forays, and as much as these activites re-charge me for work, still need some bum-around time as well. Especially since I still have some sniffles. KO-ed for like 14 hours after I got home from PCG on Fri, meaning it was pretty much teatime when I woke up. So much for jogging.... There goes the shortlived resolution to jog regularly?! Hope not!! Especially with the amount of food that was consumed recently....

Well, it's soon back to the regular rhythm of life with work during the weekdays and nature rambles during the weekends. Joining the NTU/NIE guides for a walk at Yunnan Garden this Sat morning, followed by a refresher session during the Semakau guide training session in the afternoon. Let's see if I can squeeze out one evening to go watch Sharkwater as well. Anyone feel like joining me?

No comments: