Monday, 1 November 2004

countdown: 2 more weeks....

2 more weeks of lessons, then it's reading week.....then exams....and camp!! ^-^ *bounces around*

anyway, i deleted sekai no shio. why? 'coz i realise that each entry here is actually a testimony of what God is doing in my life. an online record of wat's happening (of course there would be stuff that's just too private to share online...that's wat my journal's for!!) ahwell...since nothing was posted there in the first place....

projects and camp registration are driving me a little mad....i do complain a tad bit too much but that's one way to let me calm down and re-look the situations from another angle. sudden influx of people signed up (which is good) but the sudden influx just gives us (me and zealyn) a whole lot of work to do (esp since at least me is already bogged down with stuff) do hope that zealyn can cope.... i really dun like the fact that i appear dependable when i actually am quite a slacker who just wants to enjoy life... sigh...

okie...back to doing changes for my SP2172 report....

No comments: