Friday, 27 January 2006

Week 10 - last collection ^^ 良かったねえ~

Initially wanted to at least half post this in Japanese but 'tis getting late (or early), and I just finished typing out an email to Mu-chan and No-chan in Japanese, so the highly limited Japanese area of my brain is a little overheated at the moment ^^ So am keeping to Channel 5...

*Finally* had the last of my biofilm sample collections ^^ *throws confetti all ard* No more frantic swabbing of icky, gucky blocks ^^ Well, at least not for quite a while.... Not too sure if still gonna carry on w biofilms for Honours... More or less bummed the afternoon away since Mudskipper was out with Lucia doing her stuff, so Wai and I sunned for a while at the AVA jetty, resulting in Juan here getting the usu weird dotty tan on arms.... Why can't my arms just tan normally and in one nice patch? *sigh* At least I have a little more color on myself ^^ Hee... Should be going to help Mich w her barnacles on Sat, so hopefully can add on to the color and get nice and brown.... Signed up as a guide for ReefWalk, so joining the first ReefWalk of the year at Kusu on Tues, sorta as a trial session I guess, tho' I probably WOULD wanna do guiding ^^ Too bad the ReefWalk is in the evening.... Wonder if I should bring the digicam along...

Had fun observing fiddler crabs out on the intertidal flats at the SJI lagoon as well ^^ So cool~ Was just surrounded by so many of them all waving their enlarged claw.... That gives me another hour of journaling for behavioral ^^ Yay!! 1 h 20min down, another 4 h 40min to go~ Need to go memorise my 会話 for tomorrow's TC... Wonder if it's gonna be Takeda-sensei again...

No comments: