Sunday, 29 January 2006

Welcoming in the Year of the Dog ^^

According to the Lunar calendar and Chinese belief, today marks the start of a new year, the Year of the Dog... Does this mean that it's also the year of the underdogs? Anyway, 初一 is the usual ol' annual thing of visiting and stuff... Nothing much different happened, but when I got home, decided to give in to my narcisstic inner self and took a bunch of photos in my nicely unique blouse ^^ Well, it all started with someone wanting to see a photo of my little tote bag... haha... So here goes....

Me and sis....


Bro and me....


Oh look at him scowl!


See how we bond as sibs ^^


And it goes on...


But wait, that was actually all posing!!


And so the Juan photos take over *bwahaha*
Me and the tote bag which I am hardly even gonna use.... Therefore a photo as a memento ^^


Me attempting to pose and bro attempting to operate the digicam...


And yesh, wat wld narcissism be without an attempted self-portrait?


And so ends the barrage of Juan-centred photos... Do not expect this any time soon again.... Tink I shld just stick to taking photos of scenery and frens ^^

No comments: